Monday, February 23, 2009

Adelaide Copeland Suddeth



She's here!  My new niece arrived February 9, 2009 and she is so cute.  Her name is Adelaide Copeland Suddeth.  Adelaide is a name from my sister-in-laws family and Copeland is my mom's maiden name.  I love the combination.  It's funny because there is actually an "Adelaide Copeland" on my grandfathers side of the family that no one even knew about until they released the name and my mom and grandfather told us the ironic news.

I still haven't met her, but will get to hold her when Josh and I go to Charleston for the Bridge Run the first weekend in April.  (Seems like forever from now.)  I can't wait.  It has been so hard not to be there because with Jeddie and Cokey I got to hold them immediately after they were born.
Here are some more pictures of Adelaide:


Jeddie and Cokey are so proud of their new sister!


No comments: