Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

Not sure if you all know what I do as a profession here in Atlanta so let me take a minute to explain. I work for a company called Grant Associates and we are contracted by both Dekalb and Fulton Counties to help individuals who have either applied for or receive government assistance to find a job. We work closely with our clients to assist them with making a resume, refining their interviewing skills, and we even teach them how to dress appropriately for an interview. We have partnered with "Dress for Success" and are able to refer them so that they can receive a couple of professional outfits for potential interviews. It's an amazing program and can be both rewarding for the job seekers as well as my colleagues.

I have been here since November of 2009 and each month I start over with my placement numbers and try to get as many people placed as I possibly can. I create relationships with employers so that they will call me for their staffing needs. I place people in an array of different industries from hospitality, warehouse, administrative, health care and customer service positions. As you can see from the picture above, this month has been extremely good for my candidates and their ability to secure employment. Currently I have 22 people who have been offered a job and I hope to get many more before the months end. Wish me luck!

If you are someone in the Atlanta area looking to hire a new employee I would love to know about the position. Reply to this post and I will contact you immediately. Thanks!

No comments: