Thursday, June 23, 2011

On the Road to the Championship!




I am not a big baseball fan, but I am a HUGE Gamecock fan which means the past couple weeks I have been very into baseball. It was pretty awesome to watch the Gamecocks win the school's first ever National Championship in 2010 and I just hope that they can do the same again this year. Based on the way the team is currently looking, they seem to be on the road to the championship once again.


Our first game against Texas A&M started off a little rocky, but then once we tied it up and took charge there was no stopping us. Then we moved on to the #1 ranked UVA team and killed it right from the start. We blew them out of the water and I loved every minute of it! Now I just have to wait for Friday nights game to see what happens and if it's a win we are off to the championship once again. I am so excited that I suppose I will DVR Friday Night Lights and watch my favorite show later. This is way more important.


I hope to be able to post the 2nd annual flying of the Gamecock flag over the state house soon. Just one more day where it surely is great to be a Gamecock in a sea of Clemson fans.



No comments: