Monday, June 27, 2011

Shower Remodel is a Go!

I am almost embarrassed to put the "before" picture of our stand up shower on the Internet. Whoever invented the fiberglass shower insert should be reprimanded for the invention all together. I despise them. If you know me pretty well, you know that there is nothing I like more than sparkling clean surfaces. Each morning before I would shower I would cringe at the thought of having to start one more morning in this dirty old fiberglass shower insert. Yuck! Josh and I decided that we had enough and it was time to replace the insert with tile.


Many thanks to Michael Pool with AAA Tile and Marble for our wonderfully new "sparkling" shower. As you can see in the "after" picture below, we are obviously much happier with our new shower. I love both the subway tile and Josh's parents contribution of the new fancy Kohler shower head and knob. My morning is off to a much brighter start with this remodel. I highly recommend that everyone should rip out all shower inserts and eliminate them from this world. If you would like the contact information for this wonderful contractor please let me know and I will forward you his information. He is very trustworthy and even let Hunny out to use the restroom for me during the day. I am 100% sure I will be using him again next time I decide to make some home improvements.