Thursday, September 22, 2011

12 Going On Annoyed

A couple of weeks ago while Josh was training in Texas for his new job, my friends The Baxter's had a cookout for Jenn's birthday and for the USC/UGA game. I decided to take Hunny to the party as well because she always gets left out of the fun. When we got there, not many people were there yet and she sniffed around the backyard and played with Curtis, the Baxter's dog. Eventually we let the two pups in the house and they hung out and cooled off. As the party got bigger and more dogs started coming over, I could not find Hunny. I searched everywhere and could not find her. Eventually I heard some friends start laughing and Hunny was spotted hiding in the bushes. I guess she got a little annoyed with all the people and dogs around and was trying to hide herself. As you can see in the picture above, we all thought it was hilarious and took a picture with her.Later she went back to the same spot. I guess she thought she was hidden a little better if she couldn't see us. The pretty flowers that just got planted that morning got crushed by her rear end. Sorry Jenn!

The night was awesome as it always is at The Baxter's and the Gamecocks finally decided that they could beat the Georgia Bulldogs after a 3 hour back and forth game which had the whole house nervous. I was in the minority pulling for the Gamecocks so I had to have a quick cheer and then I was quiet about it the rest of the night. As for Hunny, I put her in one of the bedrooms so she could get away from all the people and get some shut eye. I guess the older she gets, the more she just wants to do her own thing. Good to know!













No comments: