Friday, September 30, 2011

Best Dress Ever

Ok ok, I never post about clothes, but recently I have decided to focus on the things in my daily life that make me happy. Earlier this week I was a bit stressed out so when I got an email reminder from Anthropologie about their current sale, I couldn't help but stop everything I was doing at work to take a look. I am so glad I did because I found the perfect maxi dress. There is no way I would have paid full price for this because I think that Anthropology is seriously overpriced, but I still have a secret obsession for all of their clothing. Anyways, I made the purchase and a couple days later I am sporting my new dress while writing this post. I may never take it off! I can already invision myself flying to Mexico in this dress in November when we head there for a wedding. Makes me even more happy!

Well that about sums up the end to my work week. Glad it ended on a happy note, now off to the weekend to spend time with friends and hopefully watch the Gamecocks beat those War Eagles!

No comments: