Thursday, October 27, 2011

Facebook Freebies Work

A couple weeks ago I was checking out Facebook, looking at the daily pictures and reading everyone's status updates, when I noticed a link that someone had shared for a free bottle of L'Occitane lotion. The link said that if the company got 250,000 "likes" that everyone who had clicked to like their page would get a free bottle of lotion. I figured, why not? Well, low and behold, a couple days later I got a voucher via email to find the nearest store location and go pick up my lotion.

I ended up needing some retail therapy yesterday so I headed to Lenox Mall after work. I used my 40% off coupon at Banana Republic, bought some much needed eye shadow from MAC, and then headed to pick up my lotion.

WOW. I love the L'Occitane store. Because I had the voucher, I also got 15% off anything I wanted to buy. I wish I had been more prepared because there were many things I wanted, but they were a little too expensive for a spur of the moment purchase. I got some samples of various items and will probably go back to make a purchase. I seriously want to Anti-Aging Extract. I used it last night and this morning and it's lovely. Smells like lavender too. Yum! Their lavender smells so delicious that I had to buy a little sachet. They say to keep it where you get the most stressed. I am going to keep mine in my desk drawer at work!

1 comment:

jessica said...

what is so crazy about this post is that i JUST used that same hand lotion. CRAZY!!!!!