Monday, October 24, 2011

Hesley Reunion

This past weekend Josh and I headed to Florence for a Hesley family reunion. As you can see above, I was able to snap a pic of Josh, his brother Sam, and sister Elizabeth. I should have kept my camera phone out all day because I missed getting a picture of everyone else and there were many more Hesley family members there from both SC and NC. The picture above it of Catie, Sam and Nilla's oldest daughter, myself and Buck, her dog. We celebrated Catie's 5th birthday at the reunion so I had to make sure I got a picture with the special guest. She and her sister Perry, who is almost 4, are absolutely adorable and made the weekend that much more fun and full of energy!

I can't wait until Christmas when we will get to see them all again. I wish everyone lived closer together so that we all got to see each other more. Maybe one day!



1 comment:

jessica said...

I sure wish you lived closer too - maybe one day you can move back to Columbia! that Buck sure is a cute dog!