Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hesley Christmas 2011

I know it's February 16, and yes, I am just now letting you know how awesome my Christmas was in 2011. Let's just say that I have been a little out of touch, but it's time I refocused and dedicated more time to letting you guys in on all the fun I have been having. (I mean, I do sort of tend to have a great time!)






Ok, let's rewind to Christmas 2011. Here are some pics from Florence, SC with the Hesley family x-mas:






Josh loves his white jeans, maybe he was hoping for a white christmas. I say wear white whenever you want, even if the rule is being broken because it's after Labor Day. Whatever.







Here is Josh's family. From left to right we have Sam, Jack, Linda, Elizabeth and Josh. Pretty cute family! Nilla, Catie, Perry and I were ousted from this pic apparently!

That's ok, we made this picture. Nothing like some fun sister(in-law)ly fun after vino and dinner before Santa comes. The next pic involved picking Nilla up, but I liked this one better!

And of course we can't leave out the life of the party. Catie and Perry make Christmas magical! What adorable little nieces we have. I love them so much.

No comments: