Thursday, February 16, 2012

Suddeth Christmas 2011

After a few nights in Florence, Josh and I made the next trip to Charleston for the Suddeth family Christmas. I guess I was a little tired, because I don't have as many pictures to show for it, but I did manage to get some cute ones of the kids.


Jeddie and his family had just moved so it was fun to celebrate Christmas in the new house. Mom and Granddad made the trip from Columbia, and dad came from Summerville to share in the fun. It's always a great time when we get together and I love watching the kids grow up.


Ripley has grown so much. Above you can see her relaxing while checking out her new Tom's. I personally think she should be in a commercial for them!


Ripley loved Josh and here you can see her relaxing while Josh holds her.


Cokey loves the camera. She might be a model one day and I can start her career! Just kidding, I am so not that good of a photographer, but I will take credit for it if she makes it big. I mean, she is the cutest right?!!


Adelaide was a trip. She loved her new doll and Jeddie is in the background watching his new movie. He was so into it that it was hard to remember to close his mouth. We kept telling him flies were going to get in! Didn't work though.


After the trip to Florence and then the trip to Charleston, Josh and I were exhausted, but it was work every yawn and mile we drove home back to Atlanta to create more memories with both of our families. I look forward to the next time we get to see them all.








No comments: