Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Gipson Team

The Gipson Team

Just in case you did not know, I am working with the Gipson Team at Keller Williams. Kent & Caroline Gipson are Realtors here in Atlanta and they have hired me to be their Operations Manager. I am in charge of their marketing, listing maintenance, operational systems, database monitoring & many other random things that come up on a daily basis! I love this position and have found the perfect team to work for since leaving Coldwell Banker United in Columbia. Since my arrival, I helped to create the Gipson Team's new logo:
Isn't it great?! Ok well now I have to plug some Real Estate - If you know of anyone moving to or from the Atlanta area please give us a call. My cell number is still local to you Columbians at (803)665-8844, or you can reach me at the office (404)531-3252. We are never too busy for your referrals!







1 comment:

McQueens said...

Look forward to more posts on your blog. I love the picture of your "team"- very professional. check out our blog at www.stevemcqueenfamily.blogspot.com

Take Care,
Sandy & Steve McQueen