Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Furry Pup Hunny (aka - Bunny)




After sending out my first blog today, many of you asked for me to post pictures of Hunny. We all know I have tons of pics of my favorite pal, so don't worry. You will see lots of them throughout this blog I am sure!


Hunny is 9 years old and still acts like she is 3. She is getting arthritis so that's a little sad, but thanks to OsteoBiFlex she is as good as new. She likes Atlanta as well because there are many parks around and Atlanta seems to be alot more "doggie friendly" than Columbia. You should check out www.WagALot.com to see where she sometimes goes to doggie day care and where she boards on those tragic weekends when she is not allowed to travel with us to our destination.


Once when we went to Piedmont Park here in Atlanta, she found the one wet puddle and dug a hole in it and made it huge and then got dirty. She was gross and smelled awful and no one would be her stinky self. Here is a pic of that day: (pretty yucky!)



Ok well that's it for today. I am looking forward to this weekend when I go back to Columbia to visit and to host a baby shower for my friend Katherine. I can't believe she is going to be a mom in just over a month. Crazy! Hopefully I will get some good pics to share.

Adios for now..

No comments: