Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Camera Broke :(

Ok so this past weekend Josh and I went to Columbia.  I helped Susannah and Reeve host the most fun baby shower for our friends Katherine and Jen.  It was so much fun and I wanted to take pictures, but when I tried to I realized that my flash was broken.  Thanks Nikon.  Needless to say, no photos were taken by me.  Hopefully my camera will be fixed soon and I can continue to post some pics of our fun times.

In the meantime you are just going to have to look back on some past events here in Atlanta that Josh and I have enjoyed!  We can start of with the German Bier Festival in Woodruff Park. It was a blast.  We ran into an old fraternity brother of Josh's as well so that was cool.


Note to self: Always hammer the tap into the keg very hard so that you don't lose too much beer!

1 comment:

susannah said...

I would almost swear that is Grody's Mom behind the Keg at Bier Fest! OMG. Was she partying in the ATL that weekend Grody. I will be shocked if anyone besides Meghan ever reads this comment, wahwah. Meghan, I, er, Jamie, will try to get all the pics from the shower up soon and send them on.