Sunday, September 21, 2008

My First Blog Entry

So this is my first blog entry.  Not sure what I really have to talk about, but I might just ramble for awhile.  This weekend Josh and I didn't really do much.  He was on call so we took it easy and watched a ton of football, 2 movies, the Ryder Cup, and walked Hunny alot!

We are doing well in Atlanta.  I like the city alot, but miss all my friends and family in South Carolina.  Hopefully we will get to see all of them soon.

Ok well I am going to sign off, but I will post some pictures next time.  Everyone needs to see our baby Hunny!  hahaha.  She is getting a little white faced and it's cute.

Adios for now.

2 comments:

Curly said...

Welcome to the life of blogging. Cute picture of you and Josh!

Unknown said...

Awesome. Will be making my to the Atl this weekend